Contact Rebecca for a Consultation
Seniors Real Estate - Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Senior Realtor Mark Stevens
(RE/MAX Results Realty)
Mark Stevens has been a licensed REALTOR® since 2002 during which time he has sold 315+* homes. He recognized that the seniors’ real estate market is a niche that is continually increasing due to the Boomers and their parents. Consequently, Mark took the necessary training to become a certified “Seniors Real Estate Specialist” or SRES®.
Mark addresses a wide variety of concerns facing seniors regarding their real estate transactions, including:
- options for alternative housing (such as age-restricted buildings, assisted living centres, & care homes)
- reverse mortgages
- de-cluttering decades of belongings (he has professionals that he can recommend to assist you with this process)
- staging your home to reflect current trends (he provides this complimentary through his own professional stager/re-designer).
Mark dealt with most of the above when his own father became ill and could no longer reside at home. He also gained substantial experience in dealing with the various agencies that provide assistance to the aged and developed significant empathy, not only for the elderly, but for those charged with the task of looking after them.
Mark Stevens offers experience and expertise in the handling of real estate transactions & compassion and guidance in dealing with all that goes along with these later-in-life transitions. Call him at 604-306-5478 (cell) or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private consultation.
* REBGV statistics as of July 15, 2013
(Diana Klejne Personal Real Estate Corporation)
More of what you LIVE for
Find your ideal home with Diana's help.
Diana is your SRES®
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life. With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you’ve been working toward.
By partnering with an SRES® like Diana during your new home search, you’ll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 50 plus.
Diana has both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating or selling your family home.
What is an SRES®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with 50 plus issues.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 50 plus client, and tries to minimize them.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
Diana is pleased to be your SRES®
Please contact Diana directly anytime 604-789-8202